Guardian Home Program
The guardian home program is an essential part of providing the best family environment for our dogs. It is designed to benefit everyone involved, the puppy, the guardian home family, and us the breeder.
Puppies are placed with guardian homes around 8-9 weeks.
Guardian Home Requirements
- You must have a fully contained physically fenced yard.
- Must own your home and have full intention of living in the area for 5 years.
- A schedule that does not leave your dog alone for extended periods of time (more than 4 hours on a regular basis).
- Must be an in-home dog, not left outside.
- Have the ability and willingness to transport the dog to and from our house in Chelsea, Michigan.
- Adhere to strict dietary guidelines, including high-end dog food of the breeders choice.
- Provide routine veterinary care.
- Provide socialization and training for the dog.
Guardian Home Benefits
- You get the pick-of-the-litter, we only retain the best-of-the-best for our breeding program.
- All breeding related advanced health testing is paid by S & G.
- We are happy to watch your dog when you want to go on trips, it is great socialization time.
- Discounted purchase price and reimbursed for each successful litter. Can potentially gain full reimbursement.
If you feel you can meet these requirements and are interested please email us. email@example.com